🌎 Are we neighbors? Pin the Map! (optional) 🌍

Also up for it :smiley:

I haven’t been to Duluth in ages.

I took quite a few patients to St.Mary’s, but haven’t spent any time in the city. It’s about a 4 hour drive, looked sort of central on the map

since the unistrut brackets are ~$6 each qty 20 vs ~$15 each qty 1, are there enough people who would want them in southern california to do a group buy and not have to deal with delivery?

It’s about 4hrs for me too.

I’m in just let me know my % and when you are ready

Bump mapping is technique used to give a realistic look to an otherwise flat surface.

Now, how on earth did I get on this subject? :thinking:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Just dropped a pin, when I get my Maslow setup, it will be the southern most Maslow in US.

3 Likes

Just set my pin in South Carolina

5 Likes

I’ll drop a pin when I’m at the desk again. Canadian though, near Vancouver, BC. Don’t see anyone near me though…

2 Likes

OK, done. One more Canadian on the map, although My kit has not arrived yet, I bought a bunch of other parts. Does that count for now? :slight_smile:

1 Like

The map is looking great!

2 Likes

Added my pin … Prince Edward Island

2 Likes

:smiley:

4 Likes

I think Stompin’ Tom would probably have been a Maslowian given the amount of plywood he stomped through … “Stompin’ Tom remembered as ‘dart smoking, plywood banging’ Canadian icon

3 Likes

Hi all, neewby i’m but hope to be part of maslowmaniac
Where are the god damn frenchies !?
I’m a french possible future maslownian but want to talk to a frenchyyyyy (parisian hyper welcome)
Anybody there ??

5 Likes

Hi, salut jeromef,
Pin the map and we will be two in France… :wink:
I’ve never been so close to the beginning of making my Maslow,
as soon as I have emptied my garage!
Didier

4 Likes

:grinning:

We all need garages like the TARDIS, bigger on the inside than the outside, but then we will need more stuff to put in them…

3 Likes

Nah i dont need more stuff just to fill a garage, between me and my farther we have filled up a 400m² space

2 Likes