🌎 Are we neighbors? Pin the Map! (optional) 🌍

I’m impressed and at the same time vary intrigued… only 2 Maslow in Massachusetts ???
I would thought we would have more!

Thank you

I AM ONE, IN HUGE RUSSIA

4 Likes

Nostrovia :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Added myself to gmap for Bremerton in Western Washington.

3 Likes

Keith where you at in Virginia? I’m south of Richmond and would love to link up and swap some ideas.

Hi Charles,

I’m in Northern VA around Fairfax. My Maslow is sadly not in use as yet as I have had little time to devote to it. I have high hopes to get it completely functional this winter, but we’ll see how the honeydo list shakes out. Have you built yours yet?

Have had it running for a few month now!

5 Likes

Nice work!

When you get ready to set it up give me a shout I would love to assist! This machine is amazing just learning the basics is the hardest thing. I’m pretty decent with it now, but still have a lot to learn.

Thanks! It is actually all set up, I just haven’t had time to actually cut with it. I’ve run it around the board with some designs I plan to cut, but never had time to actually spend on cutting, and now the router body is stiff with corrosion, so I am planning to replace with a c-channel based z-axis. Just another thing to drop time into before I am cutting :confused:

Well if you want to get together sometime give me a shout!

wilco

Springdale, Ar here. Hoping to be up and running by February.

2 Likes

Greetings from Azerbaijan, Baku city! :wave:

3 Likes

Hello!
I also want to buy a machine, so I had a lot of questions, you know that communicating in your native language is much more informative, so I want to ask you to share thoughts about this equipment! If it’s not difficult to email me your contacts. I would love to talk with you about the intricacies of the delivery and configuration of this machine.
Thanks in advance!

Здравствуйте!
Я тоже хочу приобрести станок, поэтому у меня возникло много вопросов, сами понимаете что общаться на родном языке гораздо информативней, поэтому хочу попросить вас поделиться мыслями о данном оборудование! Если не сложно отпишите мне на мою электронную почту ваши контакты. Я с удовольствием перегворил бы с вами о тонкостях доставки и настройки данной машины.
В заранее благодарен!
Моя почта: meshel63@mail.ru
Мой VK: https://vk.com/id16238148

Написал в ВК )

1 Like

Hello from Humboldt Saskatchewan Canada

3 Likes

Keep in mind that the Maslow forums are publicly available, so we do not recommend posting contact information like e-mail addresses here, where any spammer can see them. Much better to use a Private Message (PM). I recommend you edit your message to delete the e-mail address.

To PM someone, click on their username and select “Message” from the options on the pop-up.

2 Likes

TL;DR for this thread: @Dag83 made a map on Google Maps for Maslow users to pin their locations. This is strictly optional, but is a great way to connect with other users in your part of the world.

The map can be found at: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_0kvHNBRGuMyNRCAGPGR6VCQlV9L4Cbv&usp=sharing

Edit: I was hoping to pin this post to the top of the thread, but I’m not finding an option to do that.

3 Likes

It seems like there is a link near the top but it IS a bit confusing. Could you edit a title to incorporate a link?