MSDS printouts online

Bar,
You should be able to use google search for MSDS’s. But the source you bought from should also be able to provide them.

Martha

1 Like

Yep, but due to timezones, a ‘you need this doc from the supplier’ can translate
into a multi-day delay in the best of times, add a little language confusion and
it can stretch out quite a bit more.

David Lang

1 Like

Main point I was saying is that most msds are online. If you know the brand you can likely find in pdf format.

1 Like

There are MSDS sheets online for a lot of the more common brands, but making sure that the MSDS sheet that we can find for silicone grease exactly matches the chemical composition of the silicone grease that we ordered pretty much depends on the manufacturer that we ordered it from getting back to us. They’ve all gotten back to us at this point, but it’s just a slower process than I would like.

Bar,
I understand. Just figuring that I may be another year older before I receive mine. Which is in March. I am in 2nd group. I am a bit concerned about safety of items without published MSDS. China has been known to transport hazardous materials to the USA. Another concern is that I happen to be alergic to silicone.

Martha

1 Like