New Kit for Sale — SOLD

On August 1, I purchased the latest Maslow CNC base machine with the Ridgid Z-axis kit. I’m still waiting for delivery since there were back-ordered parts for the U.S. kits. I realized this week that building my Maslow kit was would be so far down my project list (next spring?) that somebody else could probably use it long before I would put it to good use. I paid $410 plus $13 in shipping and handling costs. I’m asking $423 plus the cost for the shipping option preferred by the buyer. I don’t have any updates from Maslow about my order status but they indicated mid-August on the website when I purchased it. If all goes well, I can re-ship some time next week once it arrives. Local pickup is an option if you happen to be near Santa Fe, NM, or are driving through.

If you’re interested in ever building it, i think it would be easier to just keep your box. This will be the last batch by @bar and @hannah, and as far as i know noone else is getting ready yet to start shipping kits.

If this is still available, I’ll take it off your hands!

I’ll take it if it’s still available.

Also, I started to source parts for one build one of you would be interested in those.

Hi,
I should buy it if it is still available!

I’ll take it! I’ll take it!