Maslow classic for sale. Essentially unused. Motors and controller were used to test firmware but nothing was mounted.
Router has some use: works great. Ships from 55125
- Arduino Mega 2560 controller
- Version 1 motor controller shield (2 L298 chips. Zip ties to keep large heat sinks from falling off)
- Z motor with z axis 1:1 pulleys and mounts for wood gantry z axis
- Left and right motors and mounts (mounts still in packaging)
- Chains for standard size frame (still in original packaging)
- Ring and bearings for sled
- Plywood sled (brick mount hardware not included, but could be easily made if needed - don’t have original)
- Wooden gantry with z axis components included
- Bauer 6.5 amp trim router included with router base (no collet wrench)
- 1/4" 2 flute up cut mill
- 1/4" to 1/8" collet adapter
- 2 1/8" 2 flute upcut mills
- Bungee for chain management
You build the frame and supply the bricks and brick mounting
Shipping to lower 48 states included in price.
LMK if interested in routerless option. Router mounts have not yet been completed, so if you wanted to use your router with this, send a direct message and we can figure something out.
EDIT: photos added