Maslow Home Maslow Community Garden

Full kit, assembled, with z-axis, and some extras for sale in Detroit Metro area (sold)

Looking to sell my kit. I have it fully assembled at the moment, and it works as intended. I just don’t have the patience to tune it properly and am thus not getting the accuracy I was hoping for. You can see my Craigslist post for additional details, but here’s the overview:

All the hardware is in perfect condition. Comes with:

• Maslow Kit (ring kit)
  • Z-axis kit
  • Rigid 22002 Router
  • Frame Assembly - willing to help partially disassemble for easier transportation
  • 1/4" carbide compression bit
  • Improved counterweight system (rope/pulley instead of cheap elastic string)

All the hardware is in perfect condition. Comes with:

• Maslow Kit (ring kit)
  • Z-axis kit
  • Rigid 22002 Router
  • Frame Assembly - willing to help partially disassemble for easier transportation
  • 1/4" carbide compression bit
  • Improved counterweight system (rope/pulley instead of cheap elastic string)

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/tls/6735006221.html

good luck selling. what accuracy are you getting vs what you were hoping for? Basically why is it not meeting your needs?

Thanks. I actually just sold it last night. Craigslist was good for selling. I was only getting about 1/16 accuracy, so not what I was hoping for. I’m not upset about it, knew the tool wasn’t a production tool. I’ve decided to buy a Shaper Origin. Lots more money, but from the looks of it, lots more accurate and capable. If I wasn’t trying to do fine furniture, I’d probably keep the Maslow.

Please come back and let us know what sort of accruacy you get from the Origin
when you get it.

David Lang

I have origin, the main problem is if you are doing any kind of production work. it gets really really old holding on to the router for hours. I guess for many custom one offs it is fine. paying $18 a roll for the tape is no fun either.