Holey Triangular Calibration

@Joshua, I would feel comfortable with the PR if I had the custom installer done. If we are going to make this an official Maslow GC and firmware, the installation needs to be bulletproof for all users. As you saw previously, several people had issues with getting it installed on a Windows machine, while they were successful with linux. I’m not sure why there were so many issues installing it on Windows (I’ve done it twice now, on two different Windows machines, its not that hard) but packaging everything in a custom installer is the only way to get around this.
Last night, I spent several hours reading, watching videos and playing with script samples from NSIS. Its definitely doable, just completely new territory for me; I’ll get it done.

EDIT 1: Actually, speaking of “all users”, I’m pretty sure the NSIS installer will only work for Windows. I could be wrong on that but I’d hate to put Maslow GC and Firmware down a road that is harder for some OS’s than others. Am I correct in saying that, as it stands now, “portable” GC can run on any OS without special requirements for any of them?

EDIT 2: Does anyone have any experience or preference with other OS installers listed here:
https://wiki.wxwidgets.org/Installers

3 Likes