Kitchen Cabinetry

Cabinets constructed with Tablesaw and Maslow. Maslow was used to precisely cut shelves and partitions.

39 Likes

I am surprised no one responded to this. Those look great. Do you have any close up pics and pics of the builder process?

I don’t usually take pictures of my projects. So I don’t have any other pics of this one. Maybe i’ll get some intermediate pics on one of the next projects.

Wow…

nice work!!! Were the cabinet front doors made the traditional way on a router table? or was maslow used?

1 Like

Door were built other methods. Only shelves and partitions cut on maslow. I do use it cabinet-making operations

This looks fantastic. It also resolved something of a small issue for me. I was able to show my wife and prove the Maslowcnc wasn’t just another toy I would waste time and money on. Ha. Really nice looking work.

Tim

5 Likes

Wow! That is impressive! Do you have the build files, and details? I would love to read/see more about how you went about all this.

From one cabinet maker to another, well done!

2 Likes

Quite interesting. You are showing us real value here

Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful. You did a great job on these.

Very nice!

I just ordered a maslow and will be setting it up to help with some cabinetry projects as well. We want to do a kitchen island and some bathroom vanities.

I hope the learning curve won’t be too steep.