Maslow Memes and Jokes

With all the serious talk about how to acquire, build, and use our Maslows, I thought a place to be a little less serious might be nice. Of course if you’re going to have fun with someone else, make sure they’re okay with it before you post. As for me, I’m just going to poke fun at myself…

3 Likes

:joy:

I’ve had the same thought watching the calibration videos. I typically move the arms against the closest post so I can use it as leverage now.

1 Like

I wonder if bar is using the full uncut size of belt or ones that are just a tad shorter. tension force seems like it can exponentially rise with the last winding or two.

1 Like

I’m sure he is running the full size belts. I am running Full length, and I can get mine started the same way he does. I have 0 issues with getting it extended

1 Like

gazinux wrote:

I wonder if bar is using the full uncut size of belt or ones that are just a
tad shorter. tension force seems like it can exponentially rise with the last
winding or two.

it does take a lot more force than you expect, but if you extend all the way and
retract a few times, it rolls up a bit more compactly and so works a bit better.

David Lang

1 Like

:joy: I have a LOT of practice :joy:

1 Like

Only the worthy can extend all…

8 Likes

“Assembly Guide” should be retitled as:

“So many nuts you would think this thing was a squirrel”

2 Likes

For extending, I find there is a trick to it that you have to pull to the side and up, (leveraging against the arm), if you just try to pull to the side, the anchor goes down and doesn’t pull the belt enough.

I haven’t yet tried the ‘release tension’ option to give me a little slack