Can I get some help with listing the most critical measurements that need to be made as accurate as possible that directly effect the accuracy of your cuts?
I’ll try from most important to not as critical (please correct or provide input):
- Distance between motors (highly important)
- Measurements asked during calibration cuts (highly important - used to calculate chain sag)
- Aligning sprockets to one tooth straight up (highly important though not sure how much the smallest increment plays into accuracy)
- Distance from top work piece to motors (medium importance - only effects vertical center of work piece and not accuracy)
- Distance from center bit to ring (not sure, seems like the default ring value is good enough?)
- Making sure frame is level
My first time through I measured close enough for most measurements. Now I’m wondering which measurements I really need to take my time with and get as accurate as possible.