I replaced my original USB cable today, did with motor test and the motor failed.
I checked all connections again. I did notice my left motor connection was a little loose,but still plugged in good. I used a zip tie to make sure it would hold in place.
Motor test passed.
I loaded a gcode file and pressed play. Then I got the message “sled not keeping up”.
I checked all connections again.
I cleared the gcode files, loaded another file, then I noticed that for some reason my file was not cutting into the materiel,but rather cutting above plane. I scrapped that file and loaded an older file that had worked in the past, and this worked. Part was cut out. So I blamed my gcode file from fusion360.
I loaded a second file, new today. It made it through all the pocket and bore cuts, but when it got to the profile cut it failed again.
I did a motor test and got yet another failure.
Will attach video of motor failing
Currently running version 1.2 in firmware and ground control.