Ok, was hoping for blueprints
For the PDF Files my workflow would be as follows (not saying I’m doing it, just suggesting one possible way):
- import the PDF into Gimp
- cut out the parts needed
- roughly scale
- save as PNG
- import the picture in FreeCAD as image
- draw 1 horizontal and 1 vertical reference line matching 2 dimensions in the picture
- scale the picture in FreeCAD so the dimensions match the reference lines
- construct the part in a sketch in FreeCAD over the drawing
- pad the sketch to the thickness of your material
- create the g-code
- same for all parts
- cut the parts
OK, sound to easy, right? This is a project for someone with allot of time and loooong winter nights.
The quality of the plans is not good enough to use the ‘trace bitmap’ function in Inkscape, plus the plans look badly scanned, plus .svg to g-code has some precision issues.
For other CAD/CAM programs like Fusion360 the process is perhaps similar to the one in FreeCAD.
Good luck, kind regards, Gero