Maslow Home Maslow Community Garden Newsletter

Maslow CNC Kit for sale. With Z-Axis and Triangulation linkage kit - $300

Please read the details below:

Selling an original Maslow CNC Kit with the Z-Axis and Triangulation Linkage Kit for $300. Shipping not included.

The original Kit and Z-Axis was purchased in July 2018. Linkage kit came a little later.

This was used very little. I couldn’t get it to calibrate correctly, which was due to my frame being poorly planned (I chose the fast build style which lead to inaccuracies).

98% of the hardware is included. What is the other 2%? You will need to buy a box of screws and nails, since some were lost during disassembly. Everything else will be there.

The Triangulation Linkage Kit is assembled as well, but you will want to tweak it as it felt very tight during assembly.

Feel free to ask me questions. I will post photos on request.

Located in Brooklyn, New York if you decide you want to pick this up.

I’ll take it! I live in Wa if you can ship. I’ll pay for shipping.