Maslow for sale in Germany

Hi,

Last year I set up my maslow and used it a couple of times and now I’m moving and don’t have room to put the machine in.

For prices you can write me a private message, I can sell maslow with the AEG router (European version of ridgid).

I’m moving from Göttingen to Hamburg, to deliver the machine myself if it’s in a nearby area.

2 Likes

Im very interested, is it still available?

Yes, it’s still available.

Noch vorhanden?
Was sind deine Preisvorstellungen und was ist im Lieferumfang?

Hi there,

Since i would think you might close this thread or leave a Note, i need to ask: is IT still on Sale?

Best regards from Stuttgart

You sales only the AEG? i had a kit to mount butt still loking the router.

Pm sent

It is still available.

Hey there, I can’t figure out how to DM you. I’m interested in buying this and would happily cover the cost of shipping it to me in Berlin.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Forum @peterp. DM might be not activated for a new Forum member until you have a few likes, responses and mentions.

Liebe Gruesse aus Bahrain, Gero

1 Like

Still available.

1 Like

still available? i like to orderer a jumpstart package from Austria

Still available.

Hallo Alfredo Cardinale,
ich habe Intersse an der Maslow,
ist das Teil noch in Betrieb ? Wie sind die Preisvorstellungen ?
Wann könnte ich das Ding holen ? bzw wie kommt´s zu mir ? bin aus Süddeutschland.
ich bin am besten per mail erreichbar werner (ät)weber-rt.de oder mobil 01796852178
Grüsse aus Reutlingen
Werner Weber

Still available.

Hallo Alfredo
Bin in Rheinfelden (Süddeutschland) zuhause und interessiere mich für die Maslow… schreibe mir bitte Preisvorstellungen per Mail.
Fcolaci71@gmail.com
Lieber Gruss
Flavio

Still available.

Hi Alfredo
Is this still available to ship to France?
Cheers

Moin Moin Alfredo,

ich bin hier in Hamburg und habe Interesse an dem Maslow-Kit.
Melde dich gern zurück, damit wir uns austauschen können zwecks Kaufpreis usw :wink:
(kann leider noch keine DM’s schicken, da ich neu hier im Forum bin)

Danke!!!