Unused Maslow kit with Z Axis for sale in Germany

Hey!

I have an unboxed Maker Made Maslow CNC Basic Bundle: Classic Kit + Z-Axis kit in the workshop that arrived a bit too late for our project and was never used.

Since it’s already here in Germany, I could ship it fast anywhere in the EU via DHL.

We already have another Maslow in the workshop, so I’d gladly offer my support to help get this one up and running.

2 Likes

Hello @Octi,
i am from Germany and i’m very interessted in buying the Maslow.
Can we get in contact?
Have a nice day.

1 Like

Hey @dddidi! I just replied to your PM.

1 Like

Hello Octi. Did the kit sell? I’m also in Germany and am interested.

Hi - In case Octi’s one is gone, I have a maslow kit with ring and Z-axis for sale in Germany (unused, just unpacked to check it was all there) if you are interested? Price would be what I paid for it (incl import tax) and I could ship it to you on the 23rd Feb? Grüße aus Bremen, Matt

Hey!

The unused kit is sold, but we’re thinking to restructure our workshop and might sell a full working Maslow (including frame + router) in a few days.

I would be very interested in the used kit. What are you asking for it? What condition is it in? What part of Germany are you in?

EDIT: NOW SOLD

Hi:

• kit from Bar (post-kickstarter, 2nd round I think), including z-axis (8mm router coupler) and ring kit
  • Unpacked to check parts, but unused
  • I am just north of Bremen
  • I paid USD 480, plus EUR 86 at the Zollamt, plus GBP 49 for a linkage kit, so selling for EUR 550 plus postage (at cost)
  • I get home late on the 22nd Feb so the 24th Feb is the earliest I could post it.

Could you collect, or where would you need it shipping?

Matt