Rue-Did it. Show your Dog ( or Cat)

Post a photo of your Animal Family in this thread.

3 Likes

27lbs of cats in a 5lbs cat tower.

5 Likes

Kama helping with the dishes. Circa 2012 when I lived in Niagara Falls. She passed away in December.

4 Likes

Such intent eyes.

Thank you

Half Lab and Half ? (pitbull?). The shelter said half boxer. :roll_eyes:

Intent eyes because we were still picking at the last of mussels. That girl could EAT.

1 Like

Snowfalke is the 1 of the ~12 that went through my hands, that I want to share fist. He was only with me for a week, to get him out of the worst. He left a big impression tough.

3 Likes

Such a determined soul. Rue is very cat friendly.

We had an outside wild cat that had bonded to me before we got Rue. “Meow” did not like the other dogs enough to play with him. Over time he and Rue became friends and played for years until he disappeared one day. He was very old. Rue tries to get the other outside cats to play but they don’t know he wouldn’t hurt them.

Thank you

1 Like

I’ll dig up some pics of the dogs and cats sleeping on each other. Benny the terrible (awful!) cat would always snuggle and nap with the dogs. My ex has Fin and the cats now - definitely an animal lover.

The cats. Loki at the top (named looooong before the Thor movies happened), Benny on the left and Norah on the right. With Finlay photo bombing.

Fin and Benny the horrible cat.

I miss them sometimes, but they’re in capable hands.

1 Like

This is Ricky Baker, favourite pastimes include chewing the bungee cords on the frame…

5 Likes