The weekly update for Mar 13 is posted

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/maslow4/maslow4-affordable-compact-large-format-cnc-router/posts/4052114

The weekly update is posted…for some reason I didn’t get a copy in my email this week which is unusual, but it seems like an email did go out. Let me know if you didn’t get an email either.

Also let us know if you have any questions or comments :grinning:

And keep the feedback coming! It feels great to get fresh ideas and direction for what can be improved.

2 Likes

@bar I didn’t see anything in the update about the 2\3\post Kickstarter batch cargo container. I remember the initial batch there was a tracking link to track the containers voyage. Just curious to see if you have one for this batch.

1 Like

Great question! Yes we do. The container is on its way and you are totally right that we didn’t post the tracking link! We mentioned the ships name in last weeks video update, but we should have posted the link too.

You can keep an eye on it here: OOCL NEW YORK, Container Ship - Details and current position - IMO 9198109 - VesselFinder

Although it looks like it’s currently crossing to Japan so the info hasn’t updated in a few days.