The Wednesday Feb 28th Update is posted

It’s a teeny tiny update this week since we’re scrambling to get everything ready to ship. The first batch of PCBs should be here Friday.

You can read the whole thing here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/maslow4/maslow4-affordable-compact-large-format-cnc-router/posts/4040199

3 Likes

I was literally just about to ask (assume terrible whiny voice for this) “Are we there yet?”

1 Like

I ask myself this every 20 minutes :cry: There are so many…one more things :man_facepalming:

We are close…so close.

3 Likes

Need a newbie to stop by and unpack a box and muddle through assembly? :slightly_smiling_face:. To test the process.

2 Likes

Actually maybe! Which batch are you in?

They are here!

7 Likes

Oh frappe! Now I’ve got to go buy some lumber and stuff to build my frame.

2 Likes

I’ve printed out floor mounts to take advantage of the four-points-of-connection, super curious how that’ll do.

2 Likes

The Uncommitted batch, that ordered via Maslow website recently. I ordered way after many many other people took their leap of kickstarter faith.

Happy to help pack some boxes. Full disclosure… Like this project, and would like to contribute, but I’m also selfishly curious to learn what it takes to spin up projects into a future hardware-software-service. Cheers!

2 Likes

But only 50% are passing QC :pensive:

Edit: After more testing it’s not 50% its more like 85% are OK, but I’m still going to need to test every single one carefully which will take some time

2 Likes

7 Likes

Hope they are being sent out by order number :crossed_fingers: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

They absolutely are :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope the dog doesn’t have to run all around the world delivering M4s.

I was only dog sitting her last week so unfortunately delivery by dog won’t be available :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Bar, I’m in batch one and was going to pick up my kit at the shop. Happy to sort bolts, do firmware checks, or whatever for a day. Send a yell if that would be helpful.
-Larry

4 Likes

Good thing I paid for two. I’m assuming we’ll get tracking details as they go out the door?

1 Like

Haha we’re testing every one and not shipping the ones that aren’t right :joy:. Today I tracked down the issue to one of the stepper driver chips not being soldered correctly and I’m working with the factory on getting it fixed. You will get two and they will both work :stuck_out_tongue: . You will get a tracking number as soon as they ship.

1 Like

Waiting for USPS to take them away

7 Likes

:pray:
Hoping to have an assembly weekend :crossed_fingers:

1 Like