What is domestic for Maslow?

At FAQ — Maslow it says

Where will you ship Maslow?
Anywhere with an address! For the Maslow CNC Base Machine Kit, domestic shipping is $13 and international is $70. For just the Z-Axis Add On, domestic shipping is $6.50 and international is $35. Please keep in mind that if receiving a Kit internationally you will have to pay the import tax imposed by your country in order for the package to actually be released to you. This tax is different in every country, but is some percentage of the total cost of the goods you are importing.

But there is no indication which country Maslow is from, so domestic has no meaning. Even the Contact Us page has no physical location mentioned.

1 Like

domestic is USA

1 Like

That must be disappointing for the Antarctica customers that thought they would get $13 shipping. In hindsight, the dollar sign should have been a clue,.

1 Like

If they are US Antarctic members, they could benefit from the APO services, which would give them $13 shipping

Oh no, it’s Australian dollars :wink:

We’re in Portland Oregon! Come visit us!

1 Like

Well, you are near Paul and Robin at pjrc.com, home of my favorite arduino compatible. I’ll drop by if I ever get to that corner of the US.

1 Like