No popup for Z adjustment

I was able to replicate the problem pretty easily, and I think I’ve got it tracked down and fixed.

If you are comfortable with continuing to use 0.82 until 0.84 comes out one Wednesday that will work, or if you want to give the very latest a try, you can download it using the green Clone or download button in the upper right hand corner of https://github.com/MaslowCNC/Firmware

If you do download the firmware from there, I would love to be sure that it fixes the issue.

Thanks for the heads up about the problem!

I think @dlang is right that we do have an issue with new releases breaking old features, but I’m not 100% sure more manual testing is the solution. I feel like I have so little time, and there are soooo many things to test that it would take a whole day each week just to be sure the release has no bugs. I tried playing with an automated testing system like CircleCI, but because hardware is a factor it’s tough. I’m hoping soon we can stop adding so many new features and move to a release every two weeks or even every month. That way I can dedicate multiple days to testing each new version.