Animated Singing Christmas Tree Cutout

how to download the file

I have the files on light o rama website. Iā€™ll upload them this weekend when I get the chance.

1 Like

Hi
I know it is an old thread but do you happend to have the print out still ?.
Would make it alot easier for me :slight_smile:

Wow, just found this thread, years later. I see the PDF file link no longer works, thatā€™s a shame. I wonder if itā€™s available elsewhere?
Iā€™m thinking of using the corroplastic sheets from home Depot. Comes in 4x8 feet sheetsā€¦just over $20.00 a sheet. I was thinking of making a template of the tree and maybe the light bulbs and weather permitting, trace it and cut up the sheet in the parking lot to make it easier to haul the plastic.

1 Like

I finally found it lol. Iā€™m new to light o rama and its a little pricey so I wanted to build my own singing trees but couldnā€™t find the pattern or a wiring diagram for it yet alone figure out how to put it into a sequence. If you have done all of that and would be willing to help me with it I would greatly appreciate it and Iā€™d owe you one. Iā€™d even put you on my Christmas card mailing list when I finally decide to start mailing Christmas cards. Thanks in advance!!!

1 Like

Not sure if it will be of any use but here is this.

talking tree.f3d (862.1 KB)

That will actually be very helpful but I canā€™t get it to open for some reason. Do you have the wiring diagram with it as well? Thanks for sending that!

Do you still have the files for the singing Christmas tree

Hey digity thanks for the tree it was helpful for sure. Do you happen to have the wiring schematic for it as well?

I can do you one better, here is the xlights model file to go with it.

Singing-Tree-R3.xmodel (54.2 KB)

Feel free to share the files anywhere youā€™d like, just please remember to credit me for making them :slight_smile:

Sorry about the delay, been busy preparing for the holidaysā€¦ Still have another 6k lights to make props for and get up this year lol

1 Like

You are the man digity and I appreciate it, but I canā€™t get it to open. I know your busy so if you donā€™t have time to mess with it I understand but if you do I would appreciate it. It sounds like you are going to have a hell of a show though. Itā€™s my first yr and Iā€™m learning more than I expected to about all of this. Honestly Iā€™m lost chasing my tail right now but itā€™s getting better. Iā€™m using Light o rama equipment and they havenā€™t been much help in getting me squared away as of yet. Anyway good luck on your show I would love to see some video when you get it finished up. Thanks again!!!

The cad/cam file is for fusion 360. I havenā€™t tried to open/import it into any other cad/cam program, but I did just download the uploaded copy and open it to confirm it wasnā€™t corrupted and still works under fusion 360.

Well the front of the house, mega matrix and mega tree are all up and running, side of the house is 95% up, just have to add the window trims and then run the data/power wiring. My goal is to have the side integrated by the start of October, at which point iā€™ll be glad to upload another video. In the meantime I think i posted a sneak peak when i was working on the front of the house in the what did you cut today thread, along with images of some of the other props ive designed if your curious :wink:

I am curious I will check it out and it sounds like you are almost done and ready to come to my house and help me lol. I cook a great steak!!!