Any UK users wanting a linkage kit?

Hi i’m new to the forum and maslow cnc and i’m trying to source components individually which for the most part ive been able to do, apart from ring or linkage system which i’m going to have to bite the bullet and buy from source ie US, the rings seem to be difficult to obtain so have pm’ed dlang asking the availability of the linkage kits of which he has some.
So my question is to other UK users if they would be interested in a set, as to off-set postage and any import duty.
Currently looking at about $70 (£56) plus duty/tax this fee is for 1 set including postage which is approx $35.

you can make a linkage kit out of 8 piece of flat bar about 10" long and 1/2" wide and 1/8" thick.
drill a 1/4" hole 1/2" away from each end of the bar. Use the first bar as a template so the other 7 are all the exact same distance. really is that easy. the key is to make sure the holes are all the same distance, doesn’t matter if it’s 9" or 9.06" or 8.95" as long as they are all the same. then draw square on your board with the same dimensions and drill 4 holes in the corner and attach spacers and linkage bars.

1 Like

Yes this is the route i’ve taken currently being made