Maslow Home Maslow Community Garden Newsletter

Anyone selling a Maslow in or around Houston, Texas? Or anyone will to sell and ship one?

I just found out about the Maslow not to long ago and when I was ready to buy one they came out and said they were taking a break from production. :disappointed: so I’m looking to see if anyone has one for sale. Please let me know. Thanks guys!

Keep an eye open here on the Swap Meet. From experience with every batch a few kits show up here and the ‘last’ just went out or is to be shipped soon.
It’s a bit cumbersome to source the individual parts, but while waiting for a kit to show up, you can find some links here to make a shopping list just in case:

Good luck!

2 Likes

I’m selling my Maslow cnc with z axis, ring set up, ridgid router r22002, 1/4 drill. I’m in the Los Angeles area. Unfortunately I don’t have the time to use the Maslow Cnc machine. I discounted the price because I opened the box and put it together. Other than the Maslow sled I haven’t had time for any other projects. I have everything you need. $475 is all I’m asking for. Text call 626-381-8668 or email m72alvarado@gmail.com

2 Likes

@Gchan :wink:

If anyone knows someone selling a maslow please let me know. I will send the money ASAP. Just in desperate need of one of these bad boys. I missed @M72alvarado sale by a couple hours… ugh.

1 Like

@Gchan I can double what you paid for this Maslow… haha I desperately need one!!

Are you still looking