šŸŒŽ Are we neighbors? Pin the Map! (optional) šŸŒ

When you hover over your name with the mouse, a ā€˜paint cupā€™ should appear. Click that and in the popup, bottom left, there is ā€˜more iconsā€™, click that and in the next window, bottom left, ā€˜customā€™.

2 Likes

Is there any way to search a user in a fashion that would allow you to contact them if they havenā€™t posted? I see that Tim is in Parker CO which is where I used to live (his pin is just around the corner from my house, but that may mean nothing), but I canā€™t find a way to relate that person back in the forums. Tim, you out there?

Hi Dru, Iā€™m up near Perth.

The other possibility with this group is you come home and find your Maslow mysteriously upgraded.

5 Likes

ā€œPoint 36ā€ near Alexandria, Iā€™d love to know who you are IML (In Maslowian Life), neighbor.

Nice one
Have u got ur maslow set up?
i got it mine setup with logans linkage kit just before xmas
What router and z axis do you use?
For cad and cam i use fusion
Thanks
Drew

PM me first and Iā€™ll give you directions and take Mrs Moose out for dinner. Keep an eye out for the swamp rats, theyā€™re kinda help/hinder depending on their mood :grin:

1 Like

Iā€™ve added my townā€™s location (NE Ohio) to the map.

@jwolter Youā€™re somewhat nearby (other side of Cleveland) ā€“ do you have your Maslow constructed already?

1 Like

Frameā€™s done (see pictures of it above, with panel saw). Assembly of the kit will have to wait until after robotics build season finishes.

@bar, Iā€™d like to nominate Dag83ā€™s map as Project of the Week. Especially since we have that nice shiny PotW badge that hasnā€™t been awarded in a long while.

6 Likes

I second that! What a cool project

3 Likes

Personally, iā€™d like to get the badge when i actually make a project, i just clicked like 5 buttons in google maps.
That said, i am a boyscout, we donā€™t have badges in belgium, but appearantly they are all the rage in america :grinning:

3 Likes

I do not see a hand, or a marker to add myself to map. Thanks

Its the little pin icon next to the hand. Took me a minute as well to figure it out.

1 Like

For those who donā€™t have a Giggle account, or donā€™t want it linked to a marker on a Map, post the coordinates (like 26Ā°08ā€™55.3"N 50Ā°27ā€™52.2"E) of your town and helpful elves will put a pin for you.

1 Like

I do have a Google account, but still not seeing a solution to pinning location. Coordinates are: (45.2781732,-123.0109351)

Thank you

Is that near Newberg? Dundee?
Just signed in and realized I have to click ā€˜Editā€™
Added the pin near the ā€˜Wine and Bubble Barā€™ :slight_smile: What is a Wine and Bubble bar? Boozing in Jacuzzi?

1 Like

Bubbles equals sparkling wine. Dundee was the target. Thanks

1 Like

Is the Google map still working? I donā€™t seem to be able to access it?

Another option would be Umap Which is based on Open Street map.

Still working as far as i can see

1 Like