Boat Builders MeetUp in Port Townsend?

Hey folks,

I’m securing my airbnb spot and working on my passagemaker dinghy for the Wooden Boat Festival in September. Based on some comments on another thread, I thought I’d see if there was any interest in getting together in or around the festival Saturday afternoon/evening.

In the past, I’ve just driven home after the festival and I’ve camped just north of there. This time, it looks like we’ll be spending the night in PT/Sequim and maybe going back in on Sunday morning.

We could meet at the Chesapeake Light Craft booth in the back, in a restaurant on site, in the beer garden (no kids allowed), or even somewhere in PT. I also posted this on the CLC forum, so they may have some input.
Let me know your thoughts.

1 Like

@MidnightMaker Where is Port Townsend?

Thank you

Port Townsend is on the water in northern Washington state.

1 Like

I’ll be there!

I try to go every year, and I would love to attend a meet up!!

1 Like

would love to make it but guessing it’s not going to happen this year.
@Onifli has a regatta that weekend.

3 Likes

Little over 3 hours for me to get there. Could be possible.

2 Likes

Hey @bar, I actually saw you there last year. My family and I were just behind you as we went to get my little buddy some lunch at the food court. I’m looking forward to this. I have some other people coming from CLC’s boat builders forum.

2 Likes

Woah! So this will be the second annual meetup :grin:

3 Likes

I might be able to make it. Having Maslowians there makes it much more likely!

2 Likes

I used to live in Bremerton I miss whaling days
I would go but I moved to California

2 Likes

I’m actually thinking about making up some t-shirts. Full disclosure, I’m always thinking about making t-shirts. I also just happened to notice that Maslow doesn’t have any t-shirts in their shop…

This is a shirt I made for the PT WBF the year I built CLC’s Eastport Pram.

pram_tee

2 Likes