Maslow Meet 1.0 Los Angeles

I now know there are at least 2 Malsow folks within 20-30 minutes of the San Fernando Valley so I’m proposing a meet up.

Perhaps for breakfast here in SFV Sunday morning, 10 am?. Who is close enough and interested in attending. How many more of you are there?

If you local and can’t make it this time please reply, not making it but local so I can figure out how many of us are here in LA and make a list of who to notify of local events.

Your welcome to come even if your not local, come one, come all

please chime in here as it would be good if we are a gaggle to give them a heads up and reserve space.

Venue -

Corner Bakery
Woodland Hills
6100 Topanga Canyon Blvd
Woodland Hills, CA 91367

Phone number (818) 710-9245

Thank you

2 Likes

This weekend I’m not available (I have a class 8-5 both days). I’ll catch you
next time.

David Lang

1 Like

I think a meetup would be great as well. Maybe a with a bit more lead time we could get some more interest or perhaps combining it with some other event that we all might be interested in as well. I was thinking about the Mini Maker Faire this Saturday in downtown, but I still can’t even commit to that.

OK - so we will push it out. I have a thing Saturday & David is tied up this weekend so lets shoot for a time we all can do it. We are the masters of our own destiny and so far we are the 3 musketeers until someone else chimes in.

Thank you

Sadly I will not be able to make it :frowning: Short notice and the distance excludes me from this event. Plus, as the only employee I will have 2 years worth of holiday piling up in May 18, so perhaps a global event in June 18?. Hope to see allot of you guys then. Kindly keep me in the loop with lots of pics and reports :slight_smile: .

3 Likes