Can’t get ground control to connect

@2cents - I was wholly unaware that @EastBaySource was updating and maintaining Ground Control, so I will gladly recant my statement that it is no longer being supported! My apologies for the incorrect information!

@tliubakka For the installation of WebControl I have quoted the manual that was written by one of our Users (@Orob) to aid all users of the Maslow. Some of the parts may be dated, but again, this was a user created manual based off of what the community was generally asking questions of. With the knowledge that Ground Control is being maintained, either should work. I will say that in talking with @Orob, we are unsure if WebControl can update the firmware on an unprogrammed Arduino, but I think that is because it just hasn’t been tried/done before. Please let us know if you are still having issues, and if you can provide screenshots of what you are seeing, that could help us in determining what direction to go in trouble shooting. Are you showing a connection in Ground Control, but getting no movement on your motors, or are you showing that Ground Control is not connecting to the Arduino at all?

1 Like