Chat Room for Real Time Support?

I’ll just say that I have my phone with me practically all the time and WhatsApp work really well for my business’s internal communications (5-man consulting shop). I can ask a question in the middle of a meeting and get potentially four responses in a matter of seconds because everyone gets notified when a new message arrives. I’m not suggesting WhatsApp at all, just suggesting that having notifications of new questions is really useful.

I guess technically you could create one post that is nothing but a hotline and those that want to participate can post to it so they get messages and people needing a quick response should try there first. What’s the lag between posting a message and emails getting sent?

I generally see the e-mail within 5 min of it being posted, sometimes faster.

So maybe that’s a solution to try. Is there a way to pin a message or can we create a specific topic with a description to tell people to post quick questions on a particular thread? Maybe update the instructions for building the Maslow to tell people to try that topic as a first echelon support?