Connected Once, Now Can't Connect via WiFi

I was able to get the stepper motors to bottom out. Now im unable to connect at all to M4. I tried reading the Blinking IP and still am unable to connect. Is there a factory reset button to start over?

did you hook it up to your wifi? try turning off your router and booting it up to see if announces its own wifi network again.

1 Like

Dean wrote:

did you hook it up to your wifi? try turning off your router and booting it
up to see if announces its own wifi network again.

It only announces it’s own wifi network if it can’t find the one that it was
told to connect to.

David Lang

I checked my router and did not find it connected. It was briefly online and was able to calibrate height. It’s diasappeared since then.

1. did you Connect it to your Wifi system in the settings?
    If Yes, Try going to the website Maslow.Local and it should load for you.
    If No, Try connecting to the Maslow’s Wifi system and start again.

Yes, M4 is connected to my home wifi.
Ive tried maslow.local and IP directly.

I’m having the same issue. I put the network settings in and rebooted but it never appears on the network nor does it restart the “Maslow” network. I also don’t see any blinking blue light.

Solved my own issue. When the Maslow4 rebooted it created a new network with the same network id as my home wifi network instead of just connecting to it. I got reconnected to the Maslow by turning off my home router, refreshing the available wifi network list on my phone and connecting to the (false) network the Maslow created. That let me get into the FluidNC app. The settings page came up with a blank SSID so I restarted my home router, set the SSID parameter then set the password. When it rebooted I was able to see the Maslow in my router admin page and connected to the new IP successfully.

4 Likes

Regarding dropping of WIFI signals, maybe EMI electrical noise from high switching currents in servos? ground bounce? harmonic interference?

Weird that Maslow.local was not working but I was able to get the IP through the blinking lights. Now I’m getting errors during calibration. Any suggestions?

Serial Messages
[MSG:INFO: Channel auto report interval set to 50 ms]
[GC:G0 G54 G17 G21 G90 G94 M5 M9 T0 F0 S0]
[GC:G0 G54 G17 G21 G90 G94 M5 M9 T0 F0 S0]
error:3
error:8
error:8