Over a majority of the last month I’ve been trying to model up a dresser for
some additional storage. This project has, over this time, suffered from
(blossomed into?) feature creep.
It’s at this point that I could use some more eyes on it. Suggestions, bug
reports & pull-requests are encouraged. I’ll leave you with the current outline
I’ve drawn up from the github page:
The aim of this project is to make a CAD file with all necessary shapes to make
a storage dresser & drawers. Additional goals are:
- Adjustable for all material thicknesses.
- Fully automated tab depth adjustment (changing material thickness changes tab
depth by default).
- All dimensions kept in an associated spreadsheet for easy adjustment & repurposing.
- Shapes should hold true under any input dimension.
- All fitment features (such as tab width & drawer depth) should automatically
be calculated from:
- Dresser Height
- Dresser Width
- Dresser Depth
- Drawer Height
- Drawer Width
- Drawer Count Up
- Drawer Count Across
The project can be found here: