I need a design partner in the EU for a project

I’m working on a project that is based on wall plug sockets. Being in the US it is based on what I have available here. EU will have different sized sockets, so the project will need to be redesigned. I don’t care what you design it as long as the files can be exported to .DFX

PM me if you are capable and interested

Thank you

1 Like

We use British sockets in Bahrain. Oh, they left the EU, so that kicks me out. I might have some sockets used in Germany in my workshop. Can that bring me back in :slight_smile: ?

2 Likes

You may find some information seaching for Schuko socket.

For instance:

2 Likes

That link also has a nice map on what sockets to expect. The EU has not unified sockets.

1 Like

Grabcad has some examples of plugs and sockets.

1 Like

You might be able to find already made .dxf models of sockets on line.

Also be mindful that their voltage is double what’s used in North America and their line frequency is 50Hz vs 60Hz here. I don’t know if that affects your idea in any way, but if there are any electrical components involved, it’s good to be aware.

1 Like

UK and Finland here…
let me know!

2 Likes

I want to thank everyone that has responded. In some way I plan to reach out to each of you at some point. The next month looks to be like a fast paced roller coster. I want to come up with a EU presents but of course this has many challenges.

Thank you