In person build days

Bar or Anna
I am in batch 2 1100 and something. I am interested in how in person assembly will be held. I can now get there via metro bus with a powerchair. Ir folds an can fit in a trunk. Main wheels an be made to freewheel so probably be towed upstairs. If stairs have handrails i should be able to get myself upstairs. I would really appreciate help while assembling my kit if that is possible. Any additional information on what is planned would be helpful.

Martha

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about this and trying to come up with the best solution.

Our building is not ideal for accessibility. It’s a ramshackle kinda falling down 1800s warehouse that has been haphazardly remodeled a bunch of times. The stairs are narrow, the hallway has support columns in the middle of it that only have three feet on each side…etc. It’s a bit of a mess.

You have also mentioned in the past not feeling great about assembling something with small fiddly bits and Maslow4 has a TON of small fiddly bits in the assembly process.

How would you feel about ME assembling your Maslow4 on the first build day as a demo to show how it all goes together and then bringing it to you? If you work on getting your frame set up I could also walk you through the basics of getting it up and running?

2 Likes

That would be wonderful.

Martha

1 Like

Sounds like a plan :grinning:

Can you shoot an email to Anna@maslowcnc.com and ask her not to put your kit in the mail so that I can assemble it?

Email has been sent. I appreciate this a lot.

Martha

1 Like

Just thought. How do i get my dewalt router to you to use?

Martha

1 Like

Haha great question. What part of the city are you in?

You going to need my sewalt router before the build day?

Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer

I live in a
Auburn in king county but just a few blo ks south is pierce county
Martha

Maybe if someone whom may live in my vacinity would pick it up on the way to build?

Martha

Or u can check King County Metro and. Bring it to you.

Martha

Or I can check trip planner. Fingers do not awYs type wgat I mean
Martha

I could pick it up from you, that’s not too far. Or I could trade you for mine. I have a basically new one that I could build into the machine and then trade you.

It is a bit of a trip. Swap would be ok with me. Mine has just had a few bits in for measurements. Oh cut some plastic on my phone case as case was blocking communication via magnetism. Auburn is south of kent. east of federal way. I have to admit. Swap of motors would be easiest. Just wanted to make certain that you have what you need.

Martha

1 Like