Keyboard and computer cart build

I have my desktop computer and a small screen behind the Maslow, but I needed a simple keyboard and mouse stand. I found some roll around wheels from some kind of table in the used section at Ikea and did a little design work. A few hours of cutting with a little glue and here we are. Design file attached. Cut one side and mirror it for the other. Enjoy! Keyboard stand.dxf (121.3 KB)

8 Likes

Fantastic Work - the wheels were / are from the office department. Ikea is a franchise so stock and price can very between stores.

Thank you

1 Like

Well done - looks nice. It’s fun to see completed projects done with the Maslow. Is your screen mounted above the CNC? I’d be curious to see how you mounted it. You willing to share an image of that?

1 Like

I used a simple friction arm with a tiny little aputure 7 inch hd monitor. The monitor has a setting that allows you to flip the image, so i’m able to hang the monitor upside down from the rafters.

3 Likes

That is beautiful! I love the way you spaced the holes, it has a very organic feel. Thanks for posting pictures!

1 Like

Thanks, and thanks for Fixing that G-code spacing issue in .99 I can now use Vcarve pro’s G-Code Arc output without issue (other than changing the .tap to .nc). Now to implement a relay board and get M04 and M05 running on aux 1.

3 Likes

O man, this machine wil make wonderfull stuff

2 Likes

currently working on a record player stand and holder in the same style. It is really fun to turn a cheap crappy sheet of unfinished 1/2 inch plywood into something you’d actually want in your living room.

3 Likes

@Onelonedork Would it be OK if I used these pictures also?