L0oking to buy a complete Maslow kit

Hello, I am looking to buy a complete kit, hopefully with the Z-Axis. Preferably new if possible. Message me if you have one to sell.

2 Likes

where are you?

Looking for the same in Colorado! please PM me if anyone knows of a kit available!

I am in Oklahoma looking to buy a complete kit also.

1 Like

Same here Indiana, willing to travel?

1 Like

In Missouri and yes will travel and will pay more… I swear they were selling kits last month… One more run guys? or at least a list of suppliers like the article stated over a month ago… sorry if I sound bitter but I saved up and cleaned up space, I didn’t think a month would be the difference.

1 Like

in Southern California looking for a complete kit?

1 Like

My kit is still available if anyone is interested.

2 Likes

Hey. when is there kit’s for sale again? I just safed up to get one. Is there anyone who wants to sell a new one? and ship to Denmark? :frowning:

Hello,
Yes, my kit is still available but, I’ve been told it is very expensive to ship to Europe.

Ralph

1 Like

maybe, but how much? :sob::cry::cry::cry:

I’m sorry, I don’t have a Maslow kit for sale but I think there is hope! There are a few people talking about selling kits again. They’ve been in contact with Bar and are currently working out the logistics and supply chains. I know it feels like nothing is happening but I am certain there is much more work done “behind the scenes” than we realize…things are happening!
Anyway, hold out hope!
-Logan

3 Likes

Wow!! Did I ever come into the game in the last quarter, October 2018. I got so excited when I discovered the Maslow machine. Then to find out that I can only get some parts, sorta, and I can’t find where to download the software to begin the learning process before building a machine.
I guess there have been many, many of these things appear over the years,only to die when the developer got tired of the project.
Sad, this machine does exactly what I wanted. I’m not a computer designer so I can’t do my own thing. Ahh Sad.
Lonejack.

1 Like

Wow!! Did I ever come into the game in the last quarter, October 2018. I
got so excited when I discovered the Maslow machine. Then to find out that I
can only get some parts, sorta, and I can’t find where to download the
software to begin the learning process before building a machine.

what software are you thinking you need to download and learn? Ground Control is
available in various places, but the big learning curve is in CAD/CAM, Ground
Control is just the software that takes the output from the CAM step and feeds
it to the firmware, it’s pretty trivial.

I guess there have been many, many of these things appear over the years,only to die when the developer got tired of the project.

That is not what is happening here. You sound like you would be complaining
bitterly if you had found it during any of the gaps between batches, calm down
a bit.

People have built Maslow machines without ANY official maslow parts, so things
are currently in much better shape than that.

The code and design is completely open source, which means we are not dependent
on any one person over the long run

Bar and Hanna delivered a large batch of machines and announced ahead of time
that they weren’t interested in being a parts supplier, so others are stepping
in to produce kits. The gap from the last Bar-and-Hanna kit to the first of the
next kits is not significantly longer than the gap from one run to the next in
the past.

stop panicing.

David Lang

2 Likes

I apologise to all.
When I discovered this system I became too excited. I have dozens of projects I can now build.
All I want is some guidance on where to begin. I guess I want it all yesterday.
I did ask if Sketchup is a correct program to use to generate the images to control the Maslow? Is It?

I will keep coming here to get guidance, which I sorely need.
You guys and gals know this stuff, I’m trying to learn.

I’m going to try to be patient.
Lonejack.

1 Like

Any CAD program will work. Sketchup is a popular one, Fusion360 and Onshape are
a couple of others.

David Lang

We are now taking pre-orders for classic Maslow kits with ring kit and z-axis for $499 at www.makermadecnc.com

Bar has been extremely helpful in getting us set up with all of the suppliers and we are ready to go!

We are on track to ship in December and are offering free shipping to the first 150 pre-orders!

1 Like