Last cut is oval shaped solved

Hi All

I started my first sled and the computer shut down. I did not know how to get it to restart on the first sled. Then I had some trouble with software so I updated Firmware and GC. Started the second sled and it came out egged shaped.
maslow%2010

Did I lose calibration?

Doug

You should just need to do Actions -> Set Chain Lengths Automatic. When the computer shut down while the machine was moving, the machine forgot where it was.

1 Like

I went to actions set chain lengths automatic. I pushed the automatic button but nothing happened. then I turned the sprocket until it was centered, I put marks on the chain and sprocket when I did my first calibration. Then I pushed set zero and went to the next page that said adjust chain length. I was already at the right position. so I pushed finish.

Now when I try to run the machine it says can not find valid machine position.

Hi

Did I have to remove chains from the sled and put them on the sprocket then hit set chain lengths automatic? I know everything is in the right place can I do a manual set?

The automatic process is expecting the chains to start with just one link on the sprocket (see the pictures on the bottom) and then the chains will extend from there. You are getting that error because it thinks each of your chains are only 1.6mm long right now and it can’t figure out how to compute the position with those numbers

1 Like

Hi

Thanks I reset the chains an it cut my sled out.

Doug

3 Likes