Lots of problems, no answers or suggestions :(

I started another thread about accuracy problems and haven’t received any suggestions that have helped. Very disappointed. Wanted my Maslow to build a teardrop trailer but I’m unable to even cut a true circle.

See thread “Off in Y? Chain sag?”

If you are referring to that specific thread you got 32 replies so far with a lot of helpful suggestions. Not sure what you’re after. This post has a lot of helpful links to threads about accuracy. Each machine is so different that there isn’t a one solution fits all.

2 Likes

And what makes you think you’ll get better awnsers by making a new tread?
Generally people help as much as they can over here, but complaining that those helping you aren’t helping you good enough isn’t really helpfull.

Cutting ovals is one of the more common problems over here, and usually the result of some error in the calibration. That said, my maslow isn’t accurate enough yet to consider myself an expert :wink:

3 Likes

Keep in mind that no one, besides @bar, has any official relationship with Maslow. It’s just a bunch of users that try to help each other out. We’ll do what we can to help you solve your issues but we may not be able to respond quickly or even helpfully (i.e., could lead you down the wrong path to solving the problem).

5 Likes

Sorry if I offended anyone. Just being over enthusiastic I guess. I have been waiting and wanting a Maslow for over a year before I actually was able to order one.
Perhaps someone could move this thread to the no judgement category?

Don’t sweat it… just remember that something is lost during electronic communications and things don’t always come across as one intends. Everyone here is very helpful (and forgiving).

3 Likes

I truly do appreciate it!

1 Like

That feeling i know, but for me it was almost a year between my preorder and the delivery, then a month in customs, then 3 months till i finally had time to put it together because we moved :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ouch! Ya its hard to contain the ideas any longer. lol Its a roller coaster ride. Where are you. That customs held it so long?

1 Like

Belgium, and i had to pay rent for the shelf it was sitting on too, (i assume, what could the money be used for otherwise :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

is there a way to contact you directly about your kit? sorry new to this

Regarding?

Rent for the shelf :rofl: Bandit customs!
Then I had a bit more luck. Ordered the 24th of June and now up and running.
By the way @xrok1: I’m also still struggling with some things. First cuts go not as smooth as should be, due to lacking knowledge on milling. Reading and searching (forums and Google) is a must. It’s all about learning and making!

1 Like

Click my icon and then click message