Maslow CNC router with Z axis - NEW (SOLD)

SOLD - I have a new in box Maslow CNC router with Z-axis for Ridgid that I need to sell.

Z-Axis Kit for RIDGID R22002 (.375 in, 3/8 in) Router
US Power Supply
I purchased this for a project with my son but he has moved on to other things and I’m not sure how soon (or if) I will have the time to learn CAD.
The box has only been opened to make sure all parts were included. $450 shipped.

I also have a new un-opened Ridgid R22002 router that I will sell for what I paid for it: $159.00 plus shipping, or can pick up in the Dubuque IA, area.

Thanks

@Bernard,

I hate to see you sell your machine due to a CAD issue. I use OnShape, and it was real easy to learn. They have really good tutorials videos. I went from never using a CAD program to being able to create parts in just a few hours. If you decide to keep your machine and learn I’m sure the whole community would be happy to answer any questions you have, I know I would.

Bill

Hi Bernard

Does your kit have the ring? If you could post some more information about it, pictures etc, I would possibly be interested in taking the kit and router off your hands (note, I’m in RI).

Thanks
Andy

Hi Andy,

Attached are pictures of the contents of the box, the bill of matierals, as well as the router. Please let me know if there is any other information that would be helpful.

Thanks,

Bernard

1 Like

Excellent pictures! Thanks, I’ll have a think and let you know tomorrow.

1 Like

Is this still available, I am interested

No, it is sold. I apologize that I forgot to mark the listing as such.