Maslow with Router to buy in Switzerland/Europe

1 Like

I’m in the U.S., so I’m not interested, but I think a supplier in Europe would be a great addition to the community. Good Luck!

1 Like

Welcome on board Eicha6

1 Like

Hmm, must had read this earlier… just ordered one from Maker Made CNC, but did not know they ship from China with DHL… so now I have to pay 65 euro extra :frowning:

What is your price and what kind of Z axis solution do you sell for the Makita router?

Hi,

Yes I thought the same. I allready assembledthe most parts. (picture in the attachment)

The Z-Axis is allready assembled to the router case.

The Price would be with the router 800 euro + shipping.

Greez Andrin

---- Koenzie via Maslow CNC Forums schrieb ----

Koenzie

June 12
Hmm, must had read this earlier… just ordered one from Maker Made CNC, but did not know they ship from China with DHL… so now I have to pay 65 euro extra :frowning:

What is your price and what kind of Z axis solution do you sell for the Makita router?

Nice build! I’m looking for a other Z axis solution, that is a bit faster and more precise

I’ve found that using a c-channel z-axis with a DIY router holder and some gearing gives a pretty quick and precise axis. I think I may swap the router out for a DC spindle sometime in the near future, though.

Google Photos

1 Like

So your not interested to buy?

---- Keith De Pew via Maslow CNC Forums schrieb ----

Keith

June 28
I’ve found that using a c-channel z-axis with a DIY router holder and some gearing gives a pretty quick and precise axis. I think I may swap the router out for a DC spindle sometime in the near future, though.

No, sorry, I was responding to the previous post. Also in the US.

But best of luck to you.

@jwolter I think I misunderstood the same way you did. I think this is just a one off sale not a supplier

1 Like

Hallo Eicha6.

Melde dich bei mir, wenn du immer noch dein Maslow verkaufen willst. Vielleicht kommen wir ins Geschäft.

Gruss RG6208 :slightly_smiling_face: