Maslow with z-axis (and Rigid router and/or top bar frame if interested) for sale - Seattle

Now that I have moved my Maslow (slightly disassembled frame and all) across the country and haven’t set it up in the last three months, I’m wondering if there is someone who would put it to better use than I have. I calibrated a few times and cut about a sheet and a half of projects on it. It currently has a sled with ring kit (as well as double the bricks and extra long bolts - although I could sell just the shorter, standard bolts with two bricks if that was what someone wanted) and z-axis (if you’re interested in all that, you might as well buy the router as well which is connected to it all). I have added chain extensions and have built an extended top bar frame (after tearing down the original frame design I built). I also have a variety of bits (at least three - possibly four - at least two of which haven’t been used at all).

If you are interested, let me know. I definitely would prefer someone who is local (or willing to drive to SW Seattle) to take a look and let me know what they would like.

still available for shipping?

Yes. I would need to price out shipping as I don’t know how much that would cost.

Is this still available?

Need,
I also have a kit for sale, message me if you are interested or want to know more!
Thanks!

Yes. This is still available.

Hi I am interested in the kit / router.

Cool. Reach out on private message if you’d like to discuss details.