MillWrite Software

All, I have been working very close with the developer of MillWrite Engraving software.This man can’t be anymore helpful. We are getting his software to not only engrave but mill shapes from full sheets and different types of inlays. He has all the functions I can think of to do just about everything on my machine. Will include pics when completed. I just got my Z axis close enough to do what I want

4 Likes

With a bit of searching you can find forum posts back at least the last 10 years pushing the $360 a copy MillWrite software (no apparent relationship to MillRight router). The OP joined a month ago and spent 19 minutes here, the related web site uses the name hugequestions dot com. This raises huge questions that this is spam but it would be a huge relief to learn that my spam radar raised a huge flag that is not wright if the OP wishes to comment. I will be hugely embarrassed if so. It’s been nearly 25 years since I’ve had to deal with email spam professionally and over 10 for forum spam amateurly, that’s a huge amount of time, and this has been hugely beaten to death…

1 Like

Apologies to dlang, typing this in a car and had to do some edits. It will be a huge relief to see my Maslow after being separated for nearly 2 years

1 Like

Any thoughts @GCWood?

The MillWrite software I am talking about has been in use at my company (day job) since 2000. I have been involved with the developer for the last 3 years and just recently in reference to the Maslow. This is written by Endpoint Software of California. There are no HUGH Questions about this being a scam in my opinion. He has gone above and beyond to help me learn the software and program my machine. Pictures of the capabilities to follow soon. This working for a living is getting in the way of my play time.

1 Like

I havent been here in awhile. Here are some pics of the stuff I have produced on my Maslow. Everything you see has been programmed from MillWrite software. This isnt a scam.

2 Likes