NYC - $80 Complete (almost) Maslow Basic Kit - Purchased in 2018 - Wooden Triagulation Linkage Kit Included

I have a Maslow for sale. Location is in Brooklyn. I can ship to wherever, but I would need your address for a shipping quote. I can also do local pickup.

I assembled and dissassembled this but never had the time to get this to making anything, so it has very little run time.

This almost includes the Complete Maslow Basic Kit package seen here. The only part missing is the Metal Brick Straps since they were included in the kit at the time. The Complete Maslow Basic Kit

This also includes a Maslow triangulation linkage kit purchased from Etsy in 2018 from Rail and Oak.

I can include 2x 6 pound hand weights if requested, but that will add 12 lbs to the shipping cost.

Feel free to message me with questions.

1 Like

I have more details.

For those located in the USA. All of this can fit in the 12" x 12" x 5-1/2" Priority Mail® Large Flat Rate Box.

I went over the packing list. All of the essential pieces are here. That is, everything in this BOM is here except maybe those in the “Nuts and Bolts” list. I tried to keep most of the fastening hardware, but there is probably 1 or 2% of it missing, but they should be common hardware parts you can get from any hardware store like zipties.

The triangulation kit is made of wood. It’s still very sturdy, but it isn’t metal.

The heatsinks will need to be reattached as their adhesives wore off.

I found a few extras that I will include:

1. Z-Axis Kit - I’m pretty sure I have everything included from this since I just disassembled from the Router this today.
  2. 1/4 Single Flute Up-spiral Bit - Seldom used. I think I cute the sled and maybe two or three test pieces of plywood.
  3. 1/4 2 Flute Up-spiral Bit - Never used.
  4. 1/4 2 Flute Compression Bit - Never used.
1 Like

Pm sent