PCB Mounting Plate doesn’t really fit

Hi,

I’ve just mounted the PCB mounting plate as suggested in the instructions. The mounting plate doesn’t really seem like it fits the top of the router at all. I am using a British version of the router. Can anyone suggest a solution?

George

Theres a work around here Which Router To Order for 240 Volt Countries - #25 by Markus_Rinn

1 Like

Ah great thanks!

Just a note for @bar , perhaps this could be added to the instructions to prevent people having to take their router apart to fix this?

1 Like

Good idea, I will add a note to the assembly instructions!

Hi @bar

Just to let you know, I’m afraid this isn’t a permanent solution. Snipping those other two clips off reduces the bend by a bit but unless you were to snip the other side too, there is still a a bend. Haven’t done that yet as I think it is going to make the plate too wobbly.

Would it be possible to get a revised file that could be printed to fix this?

George

1 Like

Someone else already beat me to it!

1 Like

It seems to me that the power cord is blocking the orange connector?

@geertdoornbos - Perhaps if the bracket were modified to rotate it just enough, one way or the other, so the orange (power) connector and the cord are clear of one another>

1 Like

True. I had already adjusted the cord. Turning a bit might be an improvement indeed, if the length of cabling allows it.

2 Likes