Router bits for plastics

No experience, but I just ran across these today. They might be interesting to anybody
cutting plastic or fiberglass

Are you referring to the “Plexi points”?

Thank you

I was referring to the “low helix single edge”, the “single edge O flute”, the “rounding bit”, and maybe the “burr bits”.

1 Like