SOLD - Maslow for sale in Central Texas

Gently used Maslow for sale. This has been a great machine. Unfortunately, it has given me a bad case of CNC fever, so I need to make room for my next machine.

Approximately 1 year old–you can search my posts on the Maslow forum to see some of the projects it has cut. Originally purchased the MakerMade jumpstart bundle. Later upgraded to Metal Maslow sled.

Includes Rigid router along with accessories and case that came with router, MakerMade sled with bricks, MetalMaslow sled with Rigid clamp, MetalMaslow template cut metal top bar with 120" and 140" motor mounting holes, all parts from MakerMade jumpstart bundle EXCEPT router bits, 2x 15’ long chains to use 140" motor spacing, and an extra Z-axis motor.

Below is a pic of the system BEFORE it was disassembled and a pic of the Metal Maslow sled. This listing is for a DISASSEMBLED machine and the frame is NOT included!

Local pickup only given the weight/size of the Metal Maslow sled & metal top bar. Located in Waco, TX area and willing to negotiate a mutually agreeable meeting point for someone located in DFW, Austin, Houston, or San Antonio.

$500

Hello btodcox. I live in Temple, TX and I would like to know if your Maslow is still for sale?

Yes, it is still available. I’ll send you a PM.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks. :blush:

1 Like

Sold.

1 Like