The Wednesday Update is here!

In this Feb 7th update, we cover our ship’s arrival in Seattle and the timeline for the Insider Edition, as well as Batches 1, 2, and 3. We also show Bar testing out a smaller Maslow4 frame and we announce the Not Shop.

Check out the update here https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/maslow4/maslow4-affordable-compact-large-format-cnc-router/posts/4023981

It has a video too!

3 Likes

Nice update.

Consider E6000 adhesive glue. Noticed your office is somewhat unconditioned, so E7000 would be better, probably overkill even. Can pickup 10oz caulk gun sized tube of E6000 from Tap plastics. Not sure if they stock E7000. Used ~6 tubes of E6000 to adhere glass tile to polycarbonate ~4yrs ago. Was for backlit aurora borealis inspired tile backsplash project, still holding…

4 Likes

Where’s the Maslow CNC branded line of skin care products and pet food bowls?

5 Likes

or merch like hats and T’s, stickers and mugs…

3 Likes

We’re working on it! I actually have a T-shirt, but it’s the only one right now because I wanted to test the system out :stuck_out_tongue:

Can we make a beaver or woodchuck as our mascot?

2 Likes

I vote yes

1 Like

I am 100% in support of that. I vote woodchuck because I’ve seen beaver done before, but either one wood be great :grinning:

I would support an affiliate link for the DeWalt router.

It might be a pain for you to figure out a different link for each country on amazon … but it might be worth the effort?

In case this is interesting for you, I think this is the one for amazon.ca https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0048EFUV8/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_6?smid=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB&psc=1

1 Like

That is a great idea. I will make one. I somehow messed up the affiliate links and so my account got flagged :roll_eyes: but as soon as I get that straightened out I will put one up.

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

1 Like

700lbs

3 Likes

Nobody bought my “how’s it hangin” tee with the maslow system on the back… can’t imagine why :rofl:

1 Like