Visual Question

Hi !

I do not perfectly understand the visual of this view.

The home position is always on the center ( while a define home on lower left in “real” )…

And someone understande the big green rectangular totaly out of scope ?

2 Likes

where did you get that colored background?

David Lang

2 Likes

In the browser
Maslow web page. Clicking in the screen give me different view.

2 Likes

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe the area is supposed to be the calibrated area but in the wrong location.

2 Likes

Yep, clicking successively will cycle between them. The rectangle is NOT the machine bounds from maslow, but the code seems to indicate it is, so I wonder if we are not reporting the machine bounds correctly to this widget in the code. My anchors are in essentially a square and I get a large landscape rectangle too.

From the code, the 4 camera angles are: (click the image to cycle between them)

1. oblique
  2. oblique with bounds
  3. top
  4. top with bounds
  5. top with bounds and belts?

All but 1 and 3 seem like they are not really correct in terms of the view area and of the machine bounds. I’ve entered a github issue so we don’t lose it.

3 Likes

My views are also cut off on the bottom - usually I can only see part of my design. I haven’t figured out any way to zoom or pan that view.

3 Likes

same. If I end up being the one to take on the issue, I think that whole view could do with a revamp…

3 Likes

The box is supposed to be the size of a 4x8 sheet of plywood but I think that there is a bug with how it handles loading the home position. That rectangle should always be centered

2 Likes