Hi, I’ve just cut my first piece on my just assembled MetalMaslow. It’s cutting great and surprisingly accurate. The only trouble I had was getting the pitch of the Z-axis correct. I set the Z-axis pitch at 8, as suggested in the forum. However when I moved it 0.5mm down it actually moved 6.4mm. A factor of 12 times more! So after some calculations I ended up with a pitch of 99!
I changed the Z axis pitch setting in GC to 99 and got the correct displacement. Of course I can live with this setting if it works, but how is it possible that I have to use a pitch of 99 where everybody else is below 10!