Brand new original Maslow kit on sale, never used (payed 450€ selling at 300€+shipping from Italy)

Brand new original Maslow Kit, never used. I payed 450€ and never had the chance to assemble and use it. I decided to sell it as someone else may enjoy the macchine instead of staying on a box under my desk :mechanical_arm:

I’m selling it at 300€ + shipping costs, it comes in a Ikea Samla and full of it’s original components, with original papers. I’ll send pics if interested :v:

Hi Alessio, I may be interested in this. Can you send on some pics please?

Hi,

I would be interested in it. Can you please tell me if is still available and how much the transport would cost to UK, Bedworth.

Hello Davenir, sorry for the late reply! Here you can find a video and pics of the kit → WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

Tell me if you are interested and where are you located as I can tell you how much will cost the shipping.

Best!

Hi Alex! Yes it is. Here you can find some pics and video with a screenshot of delivery costs from Italy to UK → WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

Let me know if you are interested!
Best!