Can you display Webcontrol screen from Rasp Pi when using another computer to control the Router

Thanks for the complement on the idea, it is always nice to hear that some of my ideas are not too far out in left field.

These are the buck converters that I have. I got them to power an RPi for Octoprint for my Ender, and I know I only need one for that, and then I was also going to use one to power a fan for the new enclosure I am going to print for it. That leaves me with 2 left over, but again I am stuck on powering a 24v power supply just to step it down to 12v when I can just get a 12v power supply and and work it from there. The only thing I would need to figure out is how many watts max I would need to power the Pi and the Arduino/Shield so I get the right one and not under-power everything causing a brownout and all the issues that would go with that.

I found this from @MakerMadeCNC in another post that the new DUE (for the M2) is 12v, and runs off the same power supply as the original 1.2 Shield, so I can use that as my basis for the power requirements and go from there. Again, I would just need to figure out the wattage needed for everything.

Thanks again for your setup images…it gives me a bit more to think about in how I am redoing and getting my Maslow set back up.