Community Garden Missing JS?

Not sure if anyone is having the same problem, but it looks like the openTab function is missing from the community garden webpage. I don’t know if it was supposed to be defined in the page or through an external js file, but the function is missing and I can’t view anything in the garden. @bar?

Wondering if the fix the the broken upload introduced this https://github.com/MaslowCommunityGarden/Website/issues/40

How do we think about being a little patient with the Community Garden?
Knowing that @bar is working on a complete replacement, i think the time he needs to fix the old one is better invested in the new upcoming garden.
I’d like to hear what you think, or just vote
:slight_smile:

• I can wait for the new Community Garden
  • Please fix the old Community Garden now
  • I’m fine with either

0 voters

Edit: It’s been fixed :slight_smile: :beers:

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing, but then I realized that there are the folks selling things in the market place who really depend on it working so I am going to get it up and running again.

I really appreciate this idea tho. I was thinking the same thing, but I didn’t want to bring it up lest anyone thing I was just being lazy and didn’t want to fix it :grin:

It was nice to revisit how it works. The way I built it is really silly and I am excited to be able to do it better the next time around.

I think it is working now on a brand new server :grinning:

1 Like

Plus I want to take my time with the new version and having the old one be broken would make me rush :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s my experience that everything I’ve ever done appears silly to me when I revisit it.

2 Likes

@madgrizzle

You’er my Hero!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes